JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know what the 14th is a Saturday as of now I will come down and help but I can't make any promises yet I have friends down there also so if I can I will be there and I have a mid size truck DODGE DAKOTA

This thread was really moving along & I didn't see this nor @Mygrainman's post.:oops::oops::oops:

That's awesome, I really do hope that you guys will be able to make it. I'll bring my truck, refreshments, rakes & trash bags.
We can light the place up afterwards too!!!

Trying to line up someone with a key to the gate!!!:D:D:D:p

Hi Jim,

Funny, I just noticed this thread. Send me the meeting location map (I promise I won't share it). I'll try to make it. I got a cleanup in Yacolt Forest on the 7th, wife returns from a trip the next weekend and lots of prep for the Mt Hood cleanup on the 22nd. So, I may not know if I can get there till a day or two before.

Good work on your part! I like what you've done there and the awareness you're raising on behalf of the shooting community. Cool Beans, man!

Bill

Thanks Bill, if I get too much help it will only take 5 minutes to clean it up, it's a smaller area then what we are normally used to. lol :s0140:
The more the merrier my friend and it would be great to see you again.

Jim Sr.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads