JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really enjoy exploding milk jugs of water. Here's a tip for other that do also. Bring along a 10 foot length of cord. Tie off the first wasted jug then just string the rest onto the cord, like a fish stringer. When you are back home they all come out at once ready to recycle. one time out shooting an officer turned up and asked if I would be picking up my dead jugs. I motioned him to the truck and showed the 10 or so I had already collected and strung. He gave me a smile and a nod with a thank you.

I really enjoy exploding milk jugs of water. Here's a tip for other that do also. Bring along a 10 foot length of cord. Tie off the first wasted jug then just string the rest onto the cord, like a fish stringer. When you are back home they all come out at once ready to recycle. one time out shooting an officer turned up and asked if I would be picking up my dead jugs. I motioned him to the truck and showed the 10 or so I had already collected and strung. He gave me a smile and a nod with a thank you.

An awesome tip... The most shot up stuff at my pit is boxes, aluminium cans, beer bottles & houshold apliances...:(

That will depend on just what you call "up north" because I wouldn't say either WA nor OR meet that. And speaking of Slobs; I've belonged to a Club up here for close to 30 years and while we have the Rules that state 'bring it in, take it out' we also have a Rule that allows every member to bring in as many "bodies" as they want to, as often as they want to and I know that some of the stuff being left is coming from those "bodies". Our members just don't seem to understand that letting all those "bodies" use the Range over and over again is really costing us money. Especially when we have to have the clean up parties that none of the "bodies" ever attend! Pardon my Rant.
We are looking at Wisc, MINN, or SO DAKOTA. Man, anyplace but AZ, 11 yrs here and I dislike it more than 11 yrs ago, especially the weather

We are looking at Wisc, MINN, or SO DAKOTA. Man, anyplace but AZ, 11 yrs here and I dislike it more than 11 yrs ago, especially the weather
You might want to check into WY as well. Having family in MN and knowing that area I honestly don't think I'd suggest it to anyone. I also have family in Wisconsin but I'm not close enough to them to know. They do seem to be happy.

I plan to have a pit cleanup at my little piece of heaven shooting area on the 14th of April (weather permitting).
It is in East Grays Harbor/west Thurston county area off Hwy 8.
Convo me for exact coordinates as I'd rather not put it out on the internet in plain site.

Jim Sr.

I plan to have a pit cleanup at my little piece of heaven shooting area on the 14th of April (weather permitting).
Convo me for exact coordinates as I'd rather not put it out on the internet in plain site.

Jim Sr.
You know what the 14th is a Saturday as of now I will come down and help but I can't make any promises yet I have friends down there also so if I can I will be there and I have a mid size truck DODGE DAKOTA

I'm going to ask my friend from work also that lives down in that area if he wants to help out no promises yet but I'm going to try to help you out cave man

Jim Sr.
Oh by the way what's weather is that your wife's name HAHAHA LOL

Hey, I just realized I have lots of stuff... Old TVs, left over drywall, popcans, even an old dryer or two I can bring for target practice...
I would even be willing to leave them there in case the next shooters that come along need something to shoot at!:s0150:

Hey, I just realized I have lots of stuff... Old TVs, left over drywall, popcans, even an old dryer or two I can bring for target practice...
I would even be willing to leave them there in case the next shooters that come along need something to shoot at!:s0150:
Lol I think that's what he wants us to pick up lol but yeah bring it we can shoot it and then take it to the dump

Yep, too bad so many slob shooters, as I call em don't have the common decency to use their brains.

I did talk to two guys that were there this afternoon as I was walking up they were putting trash into my new trash barrel that I installed on Wednesday. Cool kids, late 20's-early 30 something, i hope they can make it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top