JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had such a great experience at the Yacult Burn pit cleanup yesterday so I decided to head to my little hole in the wall shooting pit close to home. I arrived during the first actual rain in 55 days to find that the AssHat's had struck my homeland.

I had never in 5 years of frequent visits seen it this bad in such a short time (3 days)!!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for the 1200+ pieces of .223 & 9mm brass that you AssHat's left behind but know this your kind is not wanted here!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last pic shows how well the new SIL is adapting to the Clan.... he just got the reloading bug!!!;)

20170812_200202.jpg View attachment 383324 20170812_224741.jpg

Thanks man but we all worked hard yesterday, it was a bummer for sure.
I'm going to instal some game trail cameras in the area because I am one of the Wardens of the pit... ;)

IF you need a deputy let me know the next time you head out. hate asshats like that, no education what their doing.

nice brass collection

Had such a great experience at the Yacult Burn pit cleanup yesterday so I decided to head to my little hole in the wall shooting pit close to home. I arrived during the first actual rain in 55 days to find that the AssHat's had struck my homeland.

I had never in 5 years of frequent visits seen it this bad in such a short time (3 days)!!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for the 1200+ pieces of .223 & 9mm brass that you AssHat's left behind but know this your kind is not wanted here!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last pic shows how well the new SIL is adapting to the Clan.... he just got the reloading bug!!!;)

View attachment 383313 View attachment 383324 View attachment 383337

Sorry to see such slobs. Good to know that some will clean up the place though. Love the idea of trying to catch who is doing the mess.

Hey CJ, likely the azzhats, are the same ones that complain because all the "we use to go out to" spots have been signed, closed and gated, I don't care types. That mentality ruined it for all of us that DO care, West of I-5. That pit you frequent, must be a one-off. People just don't get it, when they don't have to pay to maintain something.

Oh trust me, people will trash the stuff they pay for just as quickly - we are in a dark time filled with selfish people who assume others will do the heavy work for them.

The good folks are now the minority:(.

Man that sucks.

I hate people. Those are the ones that give the tree huggars reason to blame us for problems.

Find out who it is and we'll gather up a few truck loads of garbage and dump it in their yards

That looks pretty tame by the standards I have seen in places like Fish Creek and Browns Camp! Fish Creek had a Honda Civic all shot to heck and left behind with a full trailer load of washin machines and busted tv's and old 'Puters :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You guys got it all wrong, People simply do not care at all, they live for the moment with out thought for the consequences. they are the "Me First" generation, and don't think about any one else, EVER!!! They are the ones you see every day on the freeways that have to pass every one else and get there first! They are the ones that will try to shoot out the locks on the gates to get to the shooting spots that they them selves trashed and got locked out of in the first place. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just don't understand that mentality. Shooting spots are getting shut down left and right because of trash and general asshattery. And what the hell is the attraction with shooting...was that a small refrigerator? And a muffler? People suck. :rolleyes:

Honestly, other then it mostly being illegal, I couldn't care less what people shoot - as long as they haul it off with them.

I grew up shooting other people's shotgun hulls and empty coke cans we brought with us. That would give me targets for the whole day (and might still...), but we always brought trash home.

And this was in Middle Cali when I was 4-9.

That is just like the hills in Peoria AZ. ASSHUFFS go out there with their old TV's, appliances, skids, anything else they can lug out and shoot it up and leave it so the Bureau of land management pays a company $120,000 TWICE A YEAR to clean it up and haul it away. One of the LAST places near my house to shoot so I GOT GREAT NEWS, the BLM SOLD THE LAND TO A GUN RANGE so now the ASSHUFFS CAN PAY TO USE THE SAME LAND AND WON'T BE ABLE TO BRING GARBAGE OUT HERE ANYWAY. I am getting to the end of my shooting time anyway so now all of those people have the knowledge that they S*****D themselves. All of them probably have never looked at how beautiful a true desert landscape is

They still have a shooting spot west of I-5 that isn't gated or tank trenched?

WELL yes & no, this one is a Green Diamond property with a locked gate & not that far of a walk. This is where i get my exercise & brass to reload.;)
You can shoot anywhere in capital forest for the price of a discovery pass.... it used to cost nothing to do this but the state is so friggin $$$$ hungry they'd tax anything that moves!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
That is just like the hills in Peoria AZ. ASSHUFFS go out there with their old TV's, appliances, skids, anything else they can lug out and shoot it up and leave it so the Bureau of land management pays a company $120,000 TWICE A YEAR to clean it up and haul it away. One of the LAST places near my house to shoot so I GOT GREAT NEWS, the BLM SOLD THE LAND TO A GUN RANGE so now the ASSHUFFS CAN PAY TO USE THE SAME LAND AND WON'T BE ABLE TO BRING GARBAGE OUT HERE ANYWAY. I am getting to the end of my shooting time anyway so now all of those people have the knowledge that they S*****D themselves. All of them probably have never looked at how beautiful a true desert landscape is

I was halfway thru your post and thought I'd bid to do it for $110,000 and just take my vacation there twice a year while I pay off my house in 2 years =).

Then I read the rest of it:D

Hey all, I am a Liberal gun owner. We're not all jackasses-although many of us give you plenty of reasons to believe it.
I think it's great that you take care of the land you use. I respect that. I respect you. I don't know where all
the crap came from about gun owners and hunting being something to disrespect. I find that hunters do more for the land than the average political nitpicker. Anyway, not here to be political. But I want to counter the image that many entitled liberals create for themselves.

Man that sucks.

I hate people. Those are the ones that give the tree huggars reason to blame us for problems.

Find out who it is and we'll gather up a few truck loads of garbage and dump it in their yards

Update: Since that day I have added 4 more trash bags to the site (had 3) and there have been some conscientious people using them (some even policed brass & deposited in one bag) ;)
I took in a poster board with a Trash No Lands pamphlet on it the other day & taped it to a tree at the entrance of the pit.
I sure hope the people that use this shooting site get a clue that they should not be douchnozzels that bring their trash from home, destroy it and leave it for others to clean up!!! For those others there is no hope to change them unless the Law is involved & then the landowner will surely close it to all.:(:(:(

I want NO POLITICAL sounding on this thread, that's not why I posted it. Thanks. CJ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top