JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm more inclined to give them a choice of
1) stay here buck up, get a job, stop being a criminal & become a productive member of society or
2) a one way ticket to any other country of their choice with a stipulation that you are never allowed to return to America, period!!!
I dont know why this is not used more often, just strip these buggers of their citizen ship. all these bastards going off to fight in Iraq, strip them if their citizen ship and revoke the passports. Make em come through Mexico, like the rest of them.[/QUOTE]

I like this, it has merit. Good thinking.

I notice that governor Nixon has received his "Marching Orders!" Who do you suppose called him with instructions?? Or, perhaps Holder delivered them in person . . . HHHhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sheldon

I notice that governor Nixon has received his "Marching Orders!" Who do you suppose called him with instructions?? Or, perhaps Holder delivered them in person . . . HHHhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sheldon
I've noticed that quite often there are FTF meetings just prior to SHTF incidents, Bengahzi being one
Pelosi's secret and illegal trip to Iran in 2008, Hamas in the WH, FBI et al

Like when the Nazis and Soviets met to divide-up Poland?
Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an "orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket." This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney's office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.
xcranial-.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C_KRI12tTb.jpg
(File Image)

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)
This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson's version of the Brown shooting story

Righteous Shoot

A Kansas City man is now front and center in the controversial shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. Shawn Parcells owns a company that provides autopsy services, and some in the forensic community are taking issue with his involvement in this or any other case.
Parcells owns National Forensic Autopsy and Recovery Services. He says lawyers for the family of Michael Brown contacted him because of his expertise in gunshot wounds.
"I am a forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator," Parcells told FOX 4's Shannon O'Brien.
However, that's something of a dubious title according to forensic pathologist Dr. Erik Mitchell.
"That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells," Dr. Mitchell said.
Dr. Mitchell takes issue with Parcells' title.
"You cannot claim the title, because it is a formal, licensable position. You can assist somebody; in this way I can say, for instance, I have paid my taxes, so I am an assistant President of the United States," Dr. Mitchell said.

Jessica Lussenhop@Lussenpop Follow
Arrests in #Ferguson last night: Washington DC (1) Illinois (4) Maryland (1) California (1) Virginia (1) New York (4) Alabama (1) Texas (1)

Last Edited:
xseal-team-61-1024x768.jpg.pagespeed.ic._XMKaqcIDM.jpg
<broken link removed> is a Division of Applied Defense Technologies. The St. Louis-based company is staffed by combat experienced SpecOps vets, including: Army Green Berets, Army Delta, Navy SEALs, SEAL 6, and Agency SOF. The company offers a real-world training environment with exceptional instructors on self defense from criminal violence.
On Tuesday Assymetric Solutions <broken link removed> that they were being deployed to Ferguson, Missouri.

This comes after several dozen North County businesses were looted and destroyed by violent protesters this week in Ferguson.
1776 Channel reported:
Missouri-based private security contractor Asymmetric Solutions, which employs elite former U.S. military special operators, tweeted Tuesday afternoon that the company is deploying a "high threat team in our own city".
When responding via Twitter to a request for information, a spokesperson said "we cannot professionally hand out that information, regardless of client or location. We put a security team of former SOF personnel into the STL area at the request of a client."
Hat Tip Andrea Shea King

OF LOCAL INTEREST:

Saturday Funnee – Remember Jeff Burnside 2012 ? Now: "Two Women and a Dog Named Buddy"…
Posted on August 23, 2014 by sundance
Remember Jeff Burnside ?
He was the guy at NBC studios in Miami who was at the heart of the George Zimmerman 911 call – edited audio to make the appearance of a racist narrative. It was Jeff's footage that aired and then was sent up the chain to the New York NBC conglomerate.
jeff-burnside.jpg?w=450&h=338 jeff-burnside-3.jpg?w=450&h=336
In essence Burnside was one of the Miami Dade team who fell victim to the allure of the Scheme Team narrative. Burnside, Frances Robles, Joy-Ann Reid and Matt Gutman were all based out of the metro Miami-Dade field offices of the various MSM constructs. Trayvon Martin was from Miami Gardens.
However, only Burnside was fired for his role in the scheme advancement. [If I remember correctly shortly after his career began to unravel he was in a motor vehicle incident involving alcohol.]
Evidently Mr. Burnside ended up in at a local KMO Seattle station in Washington State. Continue reading →
In essence Burnside was one of the Miami Dade team who fell victim to the allure of the Scheme Team narrative. Burnside, Frances Robles, Joy-Ann Reid and Matt Gutman were all based out of the metro Miami-Dade field offices of the various MSM constructs. Trayvon Martin was from Miami Gardens.
However, only Burnside was fired for his role in the scheme advancement. [If I remember correctly shortly after his career began to unravel he was in a motor vehicle incident involving alcohol.]
Evidently Mr. Burnside ended up in at a local KMO Seattle station in Washington State.
His role now reduced to covering a story of <broken link removed> ".
But it appears he might have botched that one too.
jeff-burnside.jpg?w=640
<broken link removed> Burnside harassing one of the women. Had he cornered her in public, or at an event, he could have hounded her because the presence of cameras and microphones serve notice of recording. But not on her own property – that's an illegal recording in Washington State.

View attachment 99827
<broken link removed> is a Division of Applied Defense Technologies. The St. Louis-based company is staffed by combat experienced SpecOps vets, including: Army Green Berets, Army Delta, Navy SEALs, SEAL 6, and Agency SOF.
Hat Tip Andrea Shea King

Here's an asymetric solution that might work. How about, when an officer encounters a couple of knuckleheads walking in the middle of the road, he pulls up and says "Hey Gentlemen, I need you to get on the sidewalk." If they mouth off, at least you've made a couple of contacts for later.

When something bad happens - and it will given the kind of society we are living in, where we expect the police to handle social problems like poverty, drug and alcohol issues, and mental illness that taxpayers are too cheap to address and want swept under the rug - how about a special team to meet with protesters? We have officers who are willing to be on SWAT teams, why not officers who would be on peace teams? Might save alot of trouble.

I'm not a cop, but I have done af non-violent intervention in tense situations, which is the only reason I make these suggestions. Of course, if you want to INCREASE social tensions and start race fights ("Let's you and him fight'), then I'd go with Erudne's suggestions.

Yea, that's what they need, a private security company with NVD's and machineguns.

xseal-team-61-1024x768-jpg-pagespeed-ic-_xmkaqcidm-jpg.99827

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR