JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
18BROWN-hp-v2-articleLarge.jpg
I wouldn't say that these wounds are inconsistent with the narrative that Brown was reaching into the cop's vehicle. But I'm no forensic expert and I'm also a "blue eyed devil" and therefore inherently prone towards racism I understand. I'd like to know the trajectory of the top of the head shot BTW.

If I was that cop, and was justified I wouldn't want to be him right now. The political BSers and the media are going to find him at some fault no matter what.
I mean they won't even entertain an iota of a possibility that it was justified. I could think of a justified shooting scenario or two no matter what race either of them was.
I also could see where the Cop possibly messed up bad. Some Cops act like gestapo and start trouble, maybe he was one of them?
I admit I'm leaning towards the Cop's side for now though. The other story seems plum crazy.

View attachment 99471
I wouldn't say that these wounds are inconsistent with the narrative that Brown was reaching into the cop's vehicle. But I'm no forensic expert and I'm also a "blue eyed devil" and therefore inherently prone towards racism I understand. I'd like to know the trajectory of the top of the head shot BTW.

I'm just curious how this many shots could hit one person - it was a single officer firing after all, under the duress of an attack. I thought they only hit like 20% on average. Plus, didn't they say he was standing out in the middle of the street, hands up? Wouldn't he likely have gone down on the first, maybe second shot? This just seems a bit odd to me.

Exactly - it seems to me the accounts on both sides are lacking in the area of truth. It will be curious to see what the official investigation turns up.

I'm kinda torn about that.. I can understand having every advantage, especially when it's like two against X or whatever and you kinda want to get back home that night. The armored trucks are pretty lame.. I heard they rolled one to "oversee" a very innocuous event recently.

Nationally
It's a far more dangerous landscape then it was in the 1968 riots. The Leftists now have parity in firearms and localized superiority in explosives. Professional Insurgents like Hamas/Jihadists/Narcos have mil. spec weapons; grenades, RPGs and more. Due to Obama's/ Holder's control of federal intelligence agencies plus their numerous anti-law enforcement and anti-white statements/actions there is no trust of federal intel. no assumptions that local LEOs won't be sent into death traps on a national scale. In such a situation having the gear to go home safe at night is a very wise decision. HOWEVER I draw a line at snipers pointing their weapons at legal protestors, those not engaged in violent acts, that's what field optics are for

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top