JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Afterwork last evening (c 4pm)

UMLSaUgE_gG7drkYY_fNcc4NIJ7T1TuHLNFQ8-_02qQbcc1LulsxuXiVM3GJ5BsJjendP5rWsYW16_NSVzQ=w626-h834-no.jpg

That's from my bike.
It is hard to see, but I have an oversized foot on the stand.

ZQIn3K1Yp48bYRgalnJth4n7iNEH1GalQhdjFtTHYuYfInlmHdSdpAjjzh_Kvk9ycqLiFgbd9-f0RpB71yQ=w626-h834-no.jpg

106.2 according to the dash temp meter in my Benz, and the Germans NEVER lie:p:p:p
Seriously, It's almost like the sand box, HOT and nasty, and people with bad tempers, Can't wait till it gets ever hotter!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

106 here and 17% humidity.... hazy thanks to the Mt. Hope wildfire in addition to the BC wildfires...... the missus did cold shower... cats are avoiding the sunny side windows. I do recall it hitting 105 a few times near Camp Tadmor out near the foothills by Sweet Home... this was 15 or so years ago. Relatively mild summer til this week. More comfortable than when I lived in Rochestet NY and Havelock NC... humidity just shy of 100 percent plus the heat... no fun for me

106 here and 17% humidity.... hazy thanks to the Mt. Hope wildfire in addition to the BC wildfires...... the missus did cold shower... cats are avoiding the sunny side windows. I do recall it hitting 105 a few times near Camp Tadmor out near the foothills by Sweet Home... this was 15 or so years ago. Relatively mild summer til this week. More comfortable than when I lived in Rochestet NY and Havelock NC... humidity just shy of 100 percent plus the heat... no fun for me

It's really hazy up here in Grays Harbor Wa.

It's 11:20 here in Salem and all ready it's almost 100 Deg.
I don't ever remember the temps in Orygun ever getting this dann hot back when I was a kid, but maybe I didn't notice or even care back then!

My Newfy is miserable in this heat, had to swing in to wally world and pick up a kiddy pool for him. That or take him and my golden over to mill creek for a nice long swim!

During the day, take him for a walk inside Lowes/HD (honestly forget which) once he's done his business. Can get a pretty decent length walk in I'd imagine. Not enough to tucker him out, but might make him happy.

A coworker takes her Lab there after shift, when the weather's cruddy & she doesn't want to deal.

Heat she lets her swim down at the river, then gives her a hose down. Not when it's this kind of heat though...

Last Edited:
I just had to make a semi-emergency delivery to a friend up Santiam Canyon / Hwy 22.
I gotta tell ya, it's downright pleasant up towards Lyons. It's AT LEAST 10-15* cooler up there than down here towards the valley.

Currently 10:00PM and still almost 90* down here.

Almost 10:30 and finally dropped below 80. (79.8)
Dog might get a walk after all tonight. I didn't think of Lowes today (need paint too) but she got a mile in
at 6:30 this morning before it got hot. Could be worse, at least I'm not in that boiler house 10 hrs a day. o_O

I love my job (HVAC) during weather like this. I ride around in an air-conditioned Sprinter van, fix a broken system (usually within an hour), get back in my air-conditioned Sprinter van and go to the next one, rinse and repeat for 8-12 hours ($$$$.$$) Then I come home to my house that's 72°F inside and chill out and wonder what all the sweaty, poor people are doing....

;):D

I love my job (HVAC) during weather like this. I ride around in an air-conditioned Sprinter van, fix a broken system (usually within an hour), get back in my air-conditioned Sprinter van and go to the next one, rinse and repeat for 8-12 hours ($$$$.$$) Then I come home to my house that's 72°F inside and chill out and wonder what all the sweaty, poor people are doing....

;):D

FISHING, that's what..... I used to make bank when I was working but all the BS that went with it got old..... like me.....;););)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top