JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife and I had to go to the hardware store today. I noticed they had like 4 AC units sitting there. One guy looking at them for a while. Later after we found what we needed he was still there. I said to Wife, if he wants one he better put it in a cart now. Soon someone will grab the last one on the floor while he thinks about it. Since I have to sleep during the day I keep a new one in the garage ready to go. If you need one now the stores will be sold out.

I scream you scream we all...... 18071_273061183290_3326836_n.jpg

DANG IT!

Remember to stay hydrated..... 999507_567136406661436_1563636579_n.jpg

LOL, I a couple years ago tried one of the external carriers for mine. It made a big difference if they will allow it for you. Far more comfortable. That "Arrest Vest" spray The sell seems to work quite well for me too.

I use an external carrier now. Its much cooler than the concealed carriers. I actually have some of that spray too. Just gotta remember to drink lots of water and avoid garlic and asparagus!

It's 11:20 here in Salem and all ready it's almost 100 Deg.
I don't ever remember the temps in Orygun ever getting this dann hot back when I was a kid, but maybe I didn't notice or even care back then!

My Newfy is miserable in this heat, had to swing in to wally world and pick up a kiddy pool for him. That or take him and my golden over to mill creek for a nice long swim!

It's 11:20 here in Salem and all ready it's almost 100 Deg.
I don't ever remember the temps in Orygun ever getting this dann hot back when I was a kid, but maybe I didn't notice or even care back then!

My Newfy is miserable in this heat, had to swing in to wally world and pick up a kiddy pool for him. That or take him and my golden over to mill creek for a nice long swim!
In 40+ years I don't ever recall Oregon getting to the temps predicted for this week. When I lived in California as a kid it got close to that and we didn't even have AC...just went to bed as a sweaty little kid and toughed it out. But now? I had to shove a couple white trash window shakers in the house in preparation for what's coming because I'm too cheap to have someone plug in a real AC unit :D

It's 80 deg in Gresham at the moment tho...

11:50 PM, still warm in the ol' abode. Too warm for a good snooze anyway.
Still over 75* outside. I'll never get this place cooled off at this rate.

And dammit, the humidity is up to 40%.

I use an external carrier now. Its much cooler than the concealed carriers. I actually have some of that spray too. Just gotta remember to drink lots of water and avoid garlic and asparagus!

I know it sounds weird but drinking Pedialyte is good way to help stay hydrated too. It has electrolytes like Gatorade but doesn't have all the sugar.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top