Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A replica for a replica

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Aristotle13, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Aristotle13

Aristotle13 Kent, WA Member

I picked up a replica Aimpoint to go on my replica MP5. :bluelaugh::laugh::bluelaugh:

We'll see how this thing holds up for the coming .22 action rifle match this weekend. doesn't seem like a bad scope for $75, let's see if it can hold zero and last a match. :thumbup:

GSGFPoint03.jpg

GSGFPoint02.jpg

GSGFPoint04.jpg

2. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Looks like you removed the block from the spring in the mag???

Does it still feed well?
    did you put in a new spring??

3. Aristotle13

I have the non-commie full capacity mags. 24 rounders, but they say they are 22 rounders. I am able to get 24 rounds in all of my magazines. :thumbup:

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I can see myself buying one of these in the future. It seems like so much to spend on a .22 but I just KNOW it will be well worth it.

5. Aristotle13

There's been some talks in my club about doing more IPSC style .22 rifle matches. I love not having to reload a bunch of rounds before a match and shooting without reservation of how much it costs to shoot. :thumbup: I figure if it takes off, I'll have a fun platform to shoot with. Besides I've always wanted one, and figured if I buy one it would keep me from buying more pistols. Of course I have a list of mods for this gun now, lol.

6. m'kay13

m'kay13 Boardman, OR Member

What mods are you considering?

7. Aristotle13

I'm planning on adding a RIS forearm, CA slider stock and a SEF lower. And of course more magazines and clamps.