JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, I'm kinda wanting a suppressor. It would be used on a G19 and G17, so obviously 9mm. What's a good "first" one? I'd like the shortest (length) one possible. What's is a fair price?

Second, is there much sense in making an SBS, like a 14" one? I have an 18" 870P. I don't know how much of an advatage I'd have for HD/zombies, by cutting 4" off.

I've been looking into getting a Degroat Tactical Nano suppressor, its pretty much the shortest 9mm suppressor around, works good, youtube videos make it seem hearing safe.

Also i've shot a 14" barrel shotgun and its really difficult for me to get the spread right on say a 00 buckshot at 25 yards, the spread is just wickedly wide, maybe if you had a custom vang comp barrel it'll be tighter. But yeah i'd suggest a AOW shotgun, unless you want the bragging rights.

What is the best silencer for a Kimber Custom II?

IMO, two best options are the SilencerCo Osprey and the Advanced Armament Ti-Rant. The run neck and neck in sound tests and both companies are well respected. Both units have interchangeable pistons that allow you to run on different thread pitches. I went with the 45 Osprey for my .45 USP and also run it on my 9mm with a .5x28 piston with very good results.
Both units are hearing safe dry and are amazing when run wet.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top