JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, I'm kinda wanting a suppressor. It would be used on a G19 and G17, so obviously 9mm. What's a good "first" one? I'd like the shortest (length) one possible. What's is a fair price?

Second, is there much sense in making an SBS, like a 14" one? I have an 18" 870P. I don't know how much of an advatage I'd have for HD/zombies, by cutting 4" off.

I've been looking into getting a Degroat Tactical Nano suppressor, its pretty much the shortest 9mm suppressor around, works good, youtube videos make it seem hearing safe.

Also i've shot a 14" barrel shotgun and its really difficult for me to get the spread right on say a 00 buckshot at 25 yards, the spread is just wickedly wide, maybe if you had a custom vang comp barrel it'll be tighter. But yeah i'd suggest a AOW shotgun, unless you want the bragging rights.

What is the best silencer for a Kimber Custom II?

IMO, two best options are the SilencerCo Osprey and the Advanced Armament Ti-Rant. The run neck and neck in sound tests and both companies are well respected. Both units have interchangeable pistons that allow you to run on different thread pitches. I went with the 45 Osprey for my .45 USP and also run it on my 9mm with a .5x28 piston with very good results.
Both units are hearing safe dry and are amazing when run wet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top