JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I read this we are getting reports of a resort hotel in Mali, filled with around a hundred and seventy tourists, being held hostage by TWO men with guns. Hostages are reportedly being
asked to recite passages from the koran to prove that they are moslems.

tac

Sadly, I think the anti-gun folks are so committed to their position, that no amount of tragedy, no amount of death, and no amount of proof of the failure of their ideas, will ever turn them away from their stated goals. The reason - it's never, ever been about protecting people - if it were, they would turn all their lawmaking to the things that kill far more people every year. And they use the very effective tools of fear and ignorance to get many voters to side with them in every election.

This is about control, plain and simple. As long as the populace is armed, they have a line they know they cannot cross with us. What that line is and where it stands, is really up for debate, but it exists, nonetheless. Based on that, even if the homicide rate in Australia had jumped 500% after the ban, even if it all occurred inside people's homes in the form of home invasions, they still wouldn't return guns to their citizens. They are that committed to retaining power over their people.

The Mali rescue was lead by USA SF. Mali SF are engaged with the remaining attackers - on the upper floors of the hotel. French Intelligence services provided all the necessary coordination and logistics for the successful rescue. And French SF were dispatched to the site.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unch-grenade-shooting-rampage-hotel-Mali.html

"All 22 American nationals were rescued unharmed but 12 bodies have been found in the hotel's basement and a further 15 victims were discovered on the second floor by rescuers"

This is breaking news - expect details to change.

My question was where is Mali - I was thinking Indonesia. I was wrong.
Horn of Africa.

578-3326708-Mali_has_been_battling_with_jihadi_militants_predominantly_in_th-a-118_1448020769781.jpg

Speaking about a nation of victims...

This guy points out a world of victims who don't fight for their 'peaceful' version...

I listened to it. Some valid points.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads