JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like the Ruger American Ranch, only better in most if not all ways, except maybe the magazine. That's just personal preference though. The AICS mags are likely better than AR mags.

Coming in 300 black, 223, 308 and 6.5 creed. All with 16" barrels.

Also comes with a premium price tag!

Nice looking carbine though, not entirely sure why they are advertising them as scout rifles.

1634920413061.jpeg

As a former owner of a RARR 300 BLK, ,and current CZ 527 Carbine in 300 BLK, this is interesting to me. It looks like a neat rifle, although the identified MSRP would turn me off if I was in the market. I felt the Ruger was a good rifle for the sub $400 price I paid, and I am happy with the CZ even though it cost a couple hundred more than the Ruger. I also have a Ruger Gunsite Scout in .308. I don't think I would step up for close to $2K when there are lots of other options out there.

Neighbor has a Chistensen in some magnum caliber for elk hunting IIRC, nice rifle. I am given to understand they are high quality.

With equivalent (more or less) rifles like the Ruger Scout costing about $1K+, I think you pay for fiber barrel and the other improvements. It is all about how light you want the rifle to be. To me it is obvious this is meant for those that want a "tactical" bolt action; you don't pay for a threaded barrel and flash hider for deer hunting - or at least most of us don't.

I think it looks cool. I would rather have a thread protector than the flash suppressor, and 5 round magazine vs the 10'er in the picture, but regardless, lighter, shorter-barreled bolt actions are super duper. Something like that in 6.5 Grendel would awaken the passions in my loins.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top