JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I was watching some hey, move to Portland, videos. They were comparing home prices to other states and showing upscale neighborhoods on the east side I never knew of. Those were nice.

I'm sure it's like the upscale people in LA that live in a bubble and deny there's "a real" problem. I remember crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, took a right to turn around, and ended up in some immaculate neighborhood of high end everything. I forget some times how much wealthier rich people are from normies and just experience a different world. The negatives just don't reach them.

Squatters burn down an abandoned bar.

View attachment 1409741
View attachment 1409742
Most of the daily shootings and violent crime in Pdx never makes the news. Once in a while they do.

View attachment 1409743

Reported to Pdx police in last 24 hours:

Shootings: 11

Robberies: 13

Burglaries: 22

Vehicles stolen: 21

Assault: 20

Theft: 38

Does not include about 60 or so disturbance and disturbance priority many of which are shootings. The shootings I have heard personally have all been recorded as "disturbance", not shooting
I used to go to this bar from time to time. Man, Portland had great flavor then! The Farmers Barn was a perfect dive bar. Decent food with diverse clientele. Working people. Sneaking out side to smoke a doobie kind of place. Being in North Portland it would have been an after work stop in for workers at Swan Island. That article tells the story of the wreck that potland is now. I've come to the conclusion that the people that live here, that put up with this, and vote for these people, ALL have mental defects. The owners of that bar property trying to get a permit to tear it down taking so long to approve it after all the bad things happening there.

20230423_081223.jpg
I have a park and a shooting range in my hood! The only raping going on here is when my rooster gets out of control with his flock!

Gotcha. That's more your hood than mine I think? That's probably a hell hole after dark too! And summer is coming! I'm in "Cully Hood".
Saw this on news in cully neighborhood last night but zero info so I don't know what it was

There were 12 shootings in the last 12 hours according to ppb.

Saw this on news in cully neighborhood last night but zero info so I don't know what it was

There were 12 shootings in the last 12 hours according to ppb.
This is the product of bad voting decisions and politicians/district attorneys not enforcing law and fears to offend their constituents who elected them.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top