JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all , stumbled onto the site whilst looking for Mosin Nagants . I live behind enemy lines on Long Island in NY . I see many of you dont want to ship (FFL to FFL) but I'll swing by every now and then and if anything catches my eye and you are willing to ship then we can do a sale ,I'll pay shipping fees .

Now you guys want a laff, here in NY our wonderful governor (the wicked witch of the north ) got miffed that the SC threw out the NY CCW RULING (basically … you couldent carry unless you are a politician, favored celebrity or the mafia tried to kill you and failed) and millions signed up for the classes . So she made a few rule changes . Now , if you want a semi auto rifle , you need a pistol permit ( that takes two years to get) .

Next week I need a plumber …. I'll be hiring a licensed baker to do the job !!!!

Hi all , stumbled onto the site whilst looking for Mosin Nagants . I live behind enemy lines on Long Island in NY . I see many of you dont want to ship (FFL to FFL) but I'll swing by every now and then and if anything catches my eye and you are willing to ship then we can do a sale ,I'll pay shipping fees .

Now you guys want a laff, here in NY our wonderful governor (the wicked witch of the north ) got miffed that the SC threw out the NY CCW RULING (basically … you couldent carry unless you are a politician, favored celebrity or the mafia tried to kill you and failed) and millions signed up for the classes . So she made a few rule changes . Now , if you want a semi auto rifle , you need a pistol permit ( that takes two years to get) .

Next week I need a plumber …. I'll be hiring a licensed baker to do the job !!!!
Welcome man!
I remember reading a long article in some gun rag some years ago about getting a gun in Ney York. It was pretty bizarre the hoops a person had to jump through. Something about how well locked up a gun has to be just to take it out of your house, to the car, to a gun range 100 miles away. With rules like that crimes using guns is pretty much rare I'd guess? ;)

Oh no …criminals using guns in crimes are let go , cashless bail , slap on the wrists …we regularly see stories on the news with individuals celebrating that they have been caught 100 times and let go 100 times . We had a guy who shot a cop , released on cashless bail , we had a guy who raped a woman , got let go and celebrated by going on a raping spree .

Within one week of the CC ruling being over ruled … there were one million applications for CC permits , which Hochel has made as difficult to get as you can imagine . Gun stores offering the classes are full in my local gun shop . And that is one shop .

Pistol permit takes two years to get .

Now to buy a semi auto rifle you have to apply for a pistol permit or apply for a semi auto permit , which takes 9 months to process . And don't forget the fee …!

I'm a Brit … from what I always understood , my permit ends with the words "shall not be infringed."

Oh no …criminals using guns in crimes are let go , cashless bail , slap on the wrists …we regularly see stories on the news with individuals celebrating that they have been caught 100 times and let go 100 times . We had a guy who shot a cop , released on cashless bail , we had a guy who raped a woman , got let go and celebrated by going on a raping spree .

Within one week of the CC ruling being over ruled … there were one million applications for CC permits , which Hochel has made as difficult to get as you can imagine . Gun stores offering the classes are full in my local gun shop . And that is one shop .

Pistol permit takes two years to get .

Now to buy a semi auto rifle you have to apply for a pistol permit or apply for a semi auto permit , which takes 9 months to process . And don't forget the fee …!

I'm a Brit … from what I always understood , my permit ends with the words "shall not be infringed."
I was being sarcastic! :D Oh man, It amazes me the direct infringements these state shove onto law abiding gun owners.

Yea I got the sarcasm , we Brits invented it !
Hochul is annoyed with the CC issue being allowed to regular Joes !
Armed law abiding citizens might shoot at her voters .

1701313349326.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top