JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this in a suggested FB group and had to share...

FB_IMG_1659680712906.jpg

Should post it in the firearms meme thread. Its our digital water cooler.

Post in thread 'Firearm Memes? Let's share!' https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/firearm-memes-lets-share.359212/post-3343066
We can all use a little levity, in any form. As someone who (deservedly) gets a lot of threads merged, disappeared and blurred into obscurity, I say let this thread ride. Go Loc, go! Don't let the deram die. Follow your vision and don't let the naysayers hold you back. Your quest is yours to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, or not.
Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, follow your derams.

We can all use a little levity, in any form. As someone who (deservedly) gets a lot of threads merged, disappeared and blurred into obscurity, I say let this thread ride. Go Loc, go! Don't let the deram die. Follow your vision and don't let the naysayers hold you back. Your quest is yours to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, or not.
Wait, what was I talking about? Oh right, follow your derams.
Oh I wasn't suggesting any of that business... It was merely a notice for next time if they cared, I thought maybe they might be interested to know that.

Either way its a good post/thread. Keep it up! Lol.

Oh I wasn't suggesting any of that business... It was merely a notice for next time if they cared, I thought maybe they might be interested to know that.

Either way its a good post/thread. Keep it up! Lol.
Take my posts with a grain of salt. Wearing a tin foil hat helps a bit too. :p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top