JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was feeling kinda Tactical these week, so I made a couple of my favorite models. The bigger one is my B.D.U. Scout and the chubby one is my ED Tac Bowie. I gave them kind of a retro military feel with OD Green G10 and red liners. The pins are carbon fiber. They have a blued/stonewashed finish and I also blued the tang all the way around.

All comments are welcome, thanks for looking!

Ben Tendick
BRT Bladeworks

IMG_3160.jpg IMG_3167.jpg IMG_3162.jpg IMG_3166.jpg IMG_3164.jpg IMG_3169.jpg IMG_3161.jpg

I like the looks of the larger knife quite a bit. If I were going to design a custom knife, I would want an 8 inch blade with about 3 inches on the top side of the blade sharpened. Then I could get all warm and fuzzy over a knife like that. I realize that an 8 inch blade is longer than many people like though, and it depends on whether I was looking for a general purpose camp knife, or a camp knife that would so partial duty as a weapon.

I think many people forget that almost any knife, even a "fighting knife" will probably spend 99% of its using time as a general purpose tool, rather than as a weapon.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top