JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the knife carried by the guy that attacked Dave Chapelle onstage. What self-respecting criminal would carry such an abomination. I would be embarrassed to own this knife.

1651715692749.png 1651715768984.png

I am not an attorney but the alleged perp might be legally street smart. Assault with a deadly weapon vs assault with a fire arm can have different sentencing penalties in California:

So the alleged perp in some cases gets the benefit of brandishing a "fire arm" while reserving the lesser penalty of the knife if caught.

In this case, I think the alleged perp picked the wrong venue for this type of brandishing.

This is the knife carried by the guy that attacked Dave Chapelle onstage. What self-respecting criminal would carry such an abomination. I would be embarrassed to own this knife.

View attachment 1192378View attachment 1192379

This "self respecting" black fingernail polish wearing criminal would…. that dummy got HANDLED backstage… looks like they tore his right arm off and glued it back on backwards… LOL!

5B44F00B-034C-4C84-8170-99285600DDF6.jpeg

This "self respecting" black fingernail polish wearing criminal would…. that dummy got HANDLED backstage… looks like they tore his right arm off and glued it back on backwards… LOL!

View attachment 1192475
Actually I think you're right about his arm. I'm guessing a dislocated shoulder. Here's a quote from a news article.

"Lee was reportedly subjected to punches and kicks from 10 members of Chappelle's security once he was caught and tackled to the ground. Footage showed a man, believed to be Lee, being treated by paramedics for an injured arm before being whisked away to the hospital."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top