JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did find reference to what you want to do on another forum. FL size 10mm,
then progressively bump it with a 357 sig die until it headspaces with the base
just below the barrel hood. Shoulder angle is not perfect---but it should go bang.

Did find reference to what you want to do on another forum. FL size 10mm,
then progressively bump it with a 357 sig die until it headspaces with the base
just below the barrel hood. Shoulder angle is not perfect---but it should go bang.
Maybe a combo of that process with the fire forming would generate something useable. The most I have ever paid for a die set was around $50 so even the $130 for a CH4D set would be difficult to spend. Paying $200+ for Dillon brand set definitely isn't happening.

I think I will pick this barrel up instead of a 9x25 Dillon barrel and see if this scratches the itch. This barrel is cheaper by about $40 and I have dies and brass on hand. The only other thing I should need is some heavier recoil springs, a good guide rod and maybe some extra weight added to the slide.

I'm not trackin'
You already have a G21
Why do you need this barrel ?
All of the other conversions I have seen done to shoot 45 Super in the G21 have used aftermarket barrels with fully supported chambers. I will have to dig up my factory barrel and see if it looks like it is fully supported? I am leaning towards a threaded barrel too so I can add a comp if it's beating up the gun too much.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top