JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP here, post not intended as a 9mm vrs. debate, but hay its a forum on the interweb so here we are.

Hmmmm small primer or large primer..... wrong range pick up can be an issue!

I do agree to pull 9mm out of 40 cases suck. Sometimes you get the perfect stack 9mm in a 40 in a 45 case.

I love the 165grn extreme rounds! That's my go too sub load. I let the case feeder load them in the press so small cases or not, not to bad. :D

Guy, your title is 9mm v. .40.

Its like the movie Iron Eagle. Didn't see any iron or eagles. Even when the Air Force had an airplane named the Eagle at the time.

Yeahbut, they had the Hades Bomb. Bright red and everything. And don't even think about dissing on Doug Masters. ;)

OP here, post not intended as a 9mm vrs. debate, but hay its a forum on the interweb so here we are.

Hmmmm small primer or large primer..... wrong range pick up can be an issue!

I do agree to pull 9mm out of 40 cases suck. Sometimes you get the perfect stack 9mm in a 40 in a 45 case.

I love the 165grn extreme rounds! That's my go too sub load. I let the case feeder load them in the press so small cases or not, not to bad. :D
private range on private property. for 45, all large primer!

:s0149:Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? That's the reason people are moving away from 40 as the years progress.

LOVE that movie! It is too bad that more people haven't seen it, and of those that have seen it there aren't many that understand the satire. I keep seeing headlines of stories that could be taken right from the script of that movie...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top