JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't really have a strong opinion, but I do know that if someone on here decided to let go of a couple cases of 9mm on the trader for pre-panic prices, you have to know that they would see it back up for sale in a day or two for double or triple. I sold what little factory ammo I had to a friend for cheap, but I wouldn't sell it on here for cheap.

I know I've told this story before, but this sort of thing always reminds me of a guy I knew. Quite a few years back during a panic (I forget which one, '08 I think), he had an extra AK rifle that he'd bought a few years before when they were cheap. They were now selling for triple and he had a work buddy who was constantly bugging him to sell it to him, at a good deal, a "buddy price". He finally relented and sold it for what he'd paid.

He found out a few days later that the guy had turned right around and sold it for triple. When he asked his now ex-friend about it, the guy didn't see any problem with what he did and couldn't understand why he was sore.

I'm honestly shocked people would screw their friend out of the money to make a few hundred bucks for themselves. Goes to show you if you are nice to people they take advantage of you. You raise a good point about people turning around and selling any deal that you offer on here the next day or so. I have no doubt. I cut people a break with my prices but I still wasn't going to give it away. I still have a few cases of Ranger Bonded JHP 9mm 147gr if anyone is interested lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top