JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thats not a bad price to stock up! Beats driving around and picking up 100 rnds here and there. Federal champion is $18 on there is you wanna go a little cheaper.

I was on the checkout page, ready to click the button, but I just can't do it.....

I have about 3k in the closet, and I know it could take years for the prices to recover, but I just can't pay 37cpr.
It's just too soon.....too soon.......
The memory of stacks of brass 9mm at $150/1000 at NW Armory is too fresh in my head.:(:(

I am leaving more for people who really need it I guess.

Yeah, if you have a few thousand rounds at home, dont buy at these ridiculous prices. Hold off. Grab a box here or there if needed and wait. Just like TP the demand will cool off on a year or two.

Yeah, if you have a few thousand rounds at home, dont buy at these ridiculous prices. Hold off. Grab a box here or there if needed and wait. Just like TP the demand will cool off on a year or two.

You are absolutely right, but wow is it easy to get caught up in the panic. Puts a new light on the TP buying.

bbbbbb.jpeg

I was on the checkout page, ready to click the button, but I just can't do it.....

I have about 3k in the closet, and I know it could take years for the prices to recover, but I just can't pay 37cpr.
It's just too soon.....too soon.......
The memory of stacks of brass 9mm at $150/1000 at NW Armory is too fresh in my head.:(:(

I am leaving more for people who really need it I guess.
I hear ya. I loved those s&b case days. Still have a couple cases left but i dont wanna burn through them and still wanna have range fun. Been picking up a couple boxes here and there at armory, curts and keiths but their prices are only going up slowly. I dont see it getting any cheaper for a while. Save myself the time to spend an extra couple bucks a box online. Just had to do it. Spend that much in gas hopping around anyway.

I remember when I brought up how 9mm ammo was finally in stock again for $12.99 to a friend. He said he was glad it was in stock but was not happy about the price. Can't believe now its considered lucky to even find a box in stock for $17.00

I was lucky and got a box of 100 WWB 9mm at Bimart today for $23.97. They have raised their prices a bit now as well, and would only let me get one 100 round box or two 50 round boxes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top