JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Somehow glossed right over the 100 part!

Thanks for clarification!

My bimart has been out the days I've been in. Although they did finally get some 69gr 224" bullets in.

There was none on the shelf, but the lady at the counter literally said "hey, psssst need any 9mm? We just got a truck in and it's sitting in back". She was pretty cool.

Huh, guess I don't feel bad anymore that I accidentally ordered a case twice back in February.
$7.81 a box shipped seems like a lottery win! If only I could have actually found the silver I wanted @$12 in March, it might have been a heckof a year.:s0005:

Then why post?
Because I am a member of this forum and free to do so. Ammo is available, but generally a 2-box limit and it's quite easy for us to shoot that daily since we have a range on our property. No one told me where to look, and I like having ammo to shoot.

Now, if you were my neighbor, I might share. But I know nothing about you. Sry.

vvvvvvv.jpeg

I've got maybe 1000 or so in each of the popular handgun calibers... enough to be comfortable with sitting on, but not enough to comfortably go recreational shooting with without having replacements available.

Yesterday I scoped a good, informal shooting spot but only expended one round... a 147gr HST out of my EDC. Couldn't "afford" to cut loose any more than that.

Double-plus uncool.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top