JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which would you rather have and why...

Both break down to small sizes and can be made into fighting configuration in similar amounts of time assuming you just took the barrel off the uzi.

which should I have as a backpack rifle?
:)

100% uzi

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

My two cents: The Sub2K is half the weight of an Uzi, assuming the Uzi is a full-size, not a mini or micro. IMHO, the sub2K is a better backpack gun for that reason alone.

I own both, enjoy shooting both, but I'm partial to the Kel-Tec's sights and trigger. Not to mention the Kel-Tec's stock is much more comfortable to get a cheekweld.

I like the Uzi as a historical collectors piece. For actual use as a weapon I would choose the CX4 or a MechTech upper for a Glock.
If the choice was strictly Uzi or Sub2k, then I would go with the Uzi for proven dependability and durability.

I love the sub2k. Lightweight, compact, accurate, and have yet to have any kind of failure. It is a nice little gun that fit's in almost any pack easily. As mentioned, it shares mags with my favorite backup weapons. lol

or shot a UZI, but I have had a sub2000. Sold it a few years ago, now I have KelTek SU-16C, .223 or 5.56 folder. I'll take the SU-16C over the sub2000 any time.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany