JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heads up. delivery times may be extended with some good deals.

Ammoseek.com serves of a lot of good prices on Ammo, but it isn't complete. Bimart, a discount chain in Oregon for instance never gets included in the rollup and has reasonably cheap prices. 22LR for instance can be found below 4 cents per round on occasion.

Recently Ammoseek.com served up Basspro.com as having the cheapest 9mm ammo.
Herters 115 grain at 18 cents a round 8.99 a box of 50 with $5 shipping.
Sounded too good to be true but the website took my order of 5 boxes.

Well, the day after the order, I get an email advising me there is a delay in shipping my order till May 22-Jun1.

Thing is the website is still selling the ammo without warning of a delay in shipping.
Appears that they are collecting orders in advance.

I'm not sure of a way to prevent this other than calling to confirm availability.
In my case I can afford to wait as this was only for range practice and I won't pay elevated prices.

Let's call this Good News Bad News

download (1).png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I feel your frustration, same thing happened to me last week from basspro, they were quick to refund my credit card charge, and i fortunately found another vendor who had ammo in stock. not as cheap, but i wanted it now, it arrived in 4 days from initial order. Is this Herter's good stuff? i have never shot it.

That is the same brand and type of 9mm I've been buying at Cabella's in Tualatin for the same price.

- GS

Heads up. delivery times may be extended with some good deals.

Ammoseek.com serves of a lot of good prices on Ammo, but it isn't complete. Bimart, a discount chain in Oregon for instance never gets included in the rollup and has reasonably cheap prices. 22LR for instance can be found below 4 cents per round on occasion.

Recently Ammoseek.com served up Basspro.com as having the cheapest 9mm ammo.
Herters 115 grain at 18 cents a round 8.99 a box of 50 with $5 shipping.
Sounded too good to be true but the website took my order of 5 boxes.

Well, the day after the order, I get an email advising me there is a delay in shipping my order till May 22-Jun1.

Thing is the website is still selling the ammo without warning of a delay in shipping.
Appears that they are collecting orders in advance.

I'm not sure of a way to prevent this other than calling to confirm availability.
In my case I can afford to wait as this was only for range practice and I won't pay elevated prices.

Let's call this Good News Bad News

View attachment 682876

my buddy ordered some Winchester white box from bass pro that appeared to be "in stock" and got the same notice of incredibly delayed shipping. it also stated it wouldn't charge his card until the item was ready to ship out. needless to say he was charged that same day. 2 weeks later he is still waiting. personally i'm not dealing with BP or cabelas anymore. have had to many issues with trying to purchase/return things bought online

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top