JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish Bi-Mart would send a few of those 150 cases up to WA state. I got my Henry Big Boy X thru Bi-Mart at the Port Orchard store. Nice store and great folks working there.

Just got off the phone with another bimart and had them check inventories. He said the only other stores that have them around here are Grants pass, Scappoose, and an Idaho location. Might be worth the drive to McMinnville. I'm not much in a buying position, but if I had a few folks looking to pickup a few cases at + $$ a case, I could grab a few and get them closer.

Just got off the phone with another bimart and had them check inventories. He said the only other stores that have them around here are Grants pass, Scappoose, and an Idaho location. Might be worth the drive to McMinnville. I'm not much in a buying position, but if I had a few folks looking to pickup a few cases at + $$ a case, I could grab a few and get them closer.
Thanks for checking! My work is only 25 min away from the Scappoose one so that is a lot closer!

Just an fyi you can search bi mart website and it will tell you who has some.
I was able to find out Klamath Falls had some in stock so had by brother in law pick me up a couple of cases.

Didn't see any in Medford though.

Just an fyi you can search bi mart website and it will tell you who has some.
I was able to find out Klamath Falls had some in stock so had by brother in law pick me up a couple of cases.

Didn't see any in Medford though.
Can you tell me how to do that search? I don't see where it is on the site. Thanks!

not an easy search but this is an easier way

Search this number it will say no results found then go to very bottom of page on the right and select change store. Keep changing until you find some in stock

Grants Pass has some also.

Man there are a ton of bi marts

Scappoose shows some in stock

Also shows some at Port Orchard.

And I'm tired of looking.

Last Edited:
not an easy search but this is an easier way

Search this number it will say no results found then go to very bottom of page on the right and select change store. Keep changing until you find some in stock

Grants Pass has some also.

Man there are a ton of bi marts

Website shows some at the Fourth plane bi Mart.

Also shows some at Port Orchard.

And I'm tired of looking.
Thanks, that's what I ended up doing. I called Port Orchard on Monday and they didn't have any. As you noted, now PO shows "limited stock".

To any one in Salem sports man's has 183 boxes available.
Show the below bimart add in stock they have to price match as long as bimart doesn't sale out.
183 cases or 183 boxes of 50? If it's boxes of 50, their policy says "We reserve the right to verify the price and availability of identical items and the right to limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item.". Will they match price for 20 boxes or one box?

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews