JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I called Port Orchard today, nothing - even though the website says limited stock.
Anyway, I went to Coastal today for a couple of things. At the last minute I decided to check out their ammo and found 9mm on sale for a good price. Not as good as Bi-Mart but I came home happy with a good quantity. If you're near a Coastal, the sale ends Nov. 22.

1700168421927.jpeg

I am going to bi mart tomorrow in McMinnville if any local boys want me to pick up 9mm or 380 for them. Let me know will gladly pick up a few to save people time and gas$$

Yes and all who have done deals with me knows they will not get screwed over.
If I am all ready going to be their I might as well help others out. Even it I bought one or two extra cases I would repost at or very close to cost to recoup some fuel. It pays not to be greedy or gouge.
I do appreciate the comment brother

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews