JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An old guy I know was talking to me about gunna (he was kinda mumbling), and he asked me if I could find him some 8mm "Nazi rifle" ammo. I asked him if it was 8mm Mauser, and he didn't know, just said it's an old Nazi rifle. I know nothing about "Nazi" guns...would he be talking about 8mm Mauser? Or some other 8mm? I'd really like to help him out. He's under the impression that the ammo he needs is really expensive abbe joked about not paying $800 for a box. Thanks for the help.

An old guy I know was talking to me about gunna (he was kinda mumbling), and he asked me if I could find him some 8mm "Nazi rifle" ammo. I asked him if it was 8mm Mauser, and he didn't know, just said it's an old Nazi rifle. I know nothing about "Nazi" guns...would he be talking about 8mm Mauser? Or some other 8mm? I'd really like to help him out. He's under the impression that the ammo he needs is really expensive abbe joked about not paying $800 for a box. Thanks for the help.

Mumbling and thinking "$800 a box" might be an indication that he might have "had a wee bit of the spirits" when asking you.

This could be 8mm Kurtz, 8mm Mauser, or 8x56R, you really need to at least get a picture of the rifle. Given the fact that he thinks it might be expensive, it could be 8mm Kurtz, and fired through an MP44 "sturmgewehr". But who knows.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top