JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't own any of the calibers. Do they have any value? I have a bucket of scrap brass to sell as scrap?
Kingman Arizona? May want to post on Southwestfirearms.com. I don't know if locals here would want to pay shipping for small quantities.
It's a sin to scrap good, reusable brass cases.

Am active on Southwestern site. Very little activity, but it's building. Have had some success on N.W. site as a former Oregon resident. Am unfamiliar with interest in reloadable brass market.

howdy, you'd need to decent closeups for folks concerned with pitting and determing manufacturer etc. Also the 7X57 (that I'm interested in would actually be 7mm rather than 8mm... Just an FYI. Good luck!
Got busy. Sad but that even happens in retirement. I stand corrected as you point out the brass is 7mm! Should be able to send you a total number of pieces. Will research pricing or you can make offer. Will take pictures. I have no clue to value. Sorry about slow response.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top