JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cleaning out some 870 parts.
I accept MO or check, no paypal.
If you want something, post to the ad with "I'll take it", then IM for info.

SOLD SOLD Refinished and repaired Crane 870 Walnut stock. Used, this had a nasty chip when I got it and a lot of dents. The wood was repaired with a donor piece of walnut, and refinished, the buttplate shows lots of wear. Includes original buttplate and a sling swivel stud, not the sling swivel in third pic.
$45 shipped. SOLD
Stock as I received it:
2CfkfOk.jpg
euzttE3.jpg

Stripped the old finish off, then filed that area flat, then epoxied an extra piece on. Tried to match the grain as best I could.
04M8hMj.jpg

Refinished with Minwax Gunstock, then 2 applications of linwax.
RlIzIix.jpg
Wjmq2dM.jpg

I purchased it for a MKI clone that never happened.

Home brew 870 walnut PG. This includes a 4 1/4" brass mounting bolt. Had it on an Express, but don't care for the angle. Just short of the Raptor Birdshead length, about 1/2" shy of that.
This did have a chip on the left side when I received it, made a repair, see last pics. $25 shipped.
ZDWxB9R.jpg
PNp4ZB3.jpg
2p1d4Ne.jpg
hlz5HhO.jpg
IWGvezJ.jpg

Before finish.
t6B0SzQ.jpg

870 birch stock. Includes bolt, no buttpad. $30 shipped.
e5gM7ib.jpg
z1AC01j.jpg

870 Express birch stock. Same as above, no buttpad. $30 shipped.
NUdjffq.jpg
rcRLy57.jpg

SPF 870 Wingmaster stock and birch forend, sanded smooth. $30 shipped for both and the bolt. SPF
xc3mYth.jpg
ZpYf7tI.jpg

Assorted forends. Blackhawk, Tac somthing and Butler Creek. The Butler Creek came from a PD issue, pretty beat. $27 shipped for all 3.
6aZNL4a.jpg
pDbiYGq.jpg

Raptor 870 birdshead grip. Includes mounting bolt. VG condition, just don't care for the angle. $24 shipped.
zVIKOcc.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Cleaning out some 870 parts.
I accept MO or check, no paypal.
If you want something, post to the ad with "I'll take it", then IM for info.

SOLD SOLD Refinished and repaired Crane 870 Walnut stock. Used, this had a nasty chip when I got it and a lot of dents. The wood was repaired with a donor piece of walnut, and refinished, the buttplate shows lots of wear. Includes original buttplate and a sling swivel stud, not the sling swivel in third pic.
$45 shipped. SOLD
Stock as I received it:
View attachment 487299
View attachment 487300

Stripped the old finish off, then filed that area flat, then epoxied an extra piece on. Tried to match the grain as best I could.
View attachment 487301

Refinished with Minwax Gunstock, then 2 applications of linwax.
View attachment 487302
View attachment 487303

I purchased it for a MKI clone that never happened.

Home brew 870 walnut PG. This includes a 4 1/4" brass mounting bolt. Had it on an Express, but don't care for the angle. Just short of the Raptor Birdshead length, about 1/2" shy of that.
This did have a chip on the left side when I received it, made a repair, see last pics. $25 shipped.
View attachment 487304
View attachment 487305
View attachment 487306
View attachment 487307
View attachment 487308

Before finish.
View attachment 487309

870 birch stock. Includes bolt, no buttpad. $30 shipped.
View attachment 487310
View attachment 487311

870 Express birch stock. Same as above, no buttpad. $30 shipped.
View attachment 487312
View attachment 487313

SPF 870 Wingmaster stock and birch forend, sanded smooth. $30 shipped for both and the bolt. SPF
View attachment 487314
View attachment 487315

Assorted forends. Blackhawk, Tac somthing and Butler Creek. The Butler Creek came from a PD issue, pretty beat. $27 shipped for all 3.
View attachment 487316
View attachment 487317

Raptor 870 birdshead grip. Includes mounting bolt. VG condition, just don't care for the angle. $24 shipped.
View attachment 487318

Thanks for looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top