JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hey thanks for the reply.i really appreciate your effort to send me all that information. I am a avid shooter and collecter.I have a series 70 gold cup I would like to accurize and build 2 M1911A1S. I have almost every GI part minus receiver for 1 .Also have about 50% for additional one..I would like to make a match GI as well as open to suggestions. I am retired and live in Seattle. I see you are not to far away. I will send you pictures of what I have. Also I just inherited my father's estate and he was a full time collecter.I and dealer.I have many USGI Parts,ammunition, firearms ,fishing, hunting ,knifes ,and every thing else.If you have any interests in this sort of stuff let me know. Perhaps we can swap.I am really estimate about trying to do as much work as possible so I can learn. Also interested in putting together additional weapons .I really look forward to working with .
Sincerely Eric Northrop 206-300-6425

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.