JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it's Fox, I guess that means:
-If you're a Republican they just reported it to take attention from Trump...
-If you're a Democrat you haven't heard anything about it...
-If you're a Liberal it wasn't in Chile....
-If you're a Progressive there was actually no quake...
-If you're Obama you'll call it stupid and invite it over for a beer...
-If you're Hillary you'll be unable to locate Chile, then remember that last time you were there, "your plane was quaked at" when it landed.

But, if you're Chilean...our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hopefully with the usual help that America is known for.

Last Edited:
Yeah thoughts and prayers go out to those people. They don't have the best resources in those outlying areas. Hopefully the injury/death toll is minimal.

We have our time coming sometime in the next 200 years

Used to really watch fox until the debate. Even though they reported a news event then got the talking heads on to tell you what to think I still manged to sort through the BS and got a story from them. Now I get my news off the net and it's about three days ahead of tv on most stories. Won't ever watch fox again because they are being manipulative and talking crap just to get jeb elected.

So we get an earthquake in Chile and i don't watch the news so what sources are you guys use for minute by mimute information? Sites I go to are good but maybe you have bretter:D.

Used to really watch fox until the debate. Even though they reported a news event then got the talking heads on to tell you what to think I still manged to sort through the BS and got a story from them. Now I get my news off the net and it's about three days ahead of tv on most stories. Won't ever watch fox again because they are being manipulative and talking crap just to get jeb elected.

So we get an earthquake in Chile and i don't watch the news so what sources are you guys use for minute by mimute information? Sites I go to are good but maybe you have bretter:D.

I still use most of the MSM sources for breaking news, etc. I simply ignore their 'commentary'. I also assume I'm not getting the whole story, so I go to other sites online if I need more information. For the Chile quake, for example, I heard about it on the regular news. Then I went to the USGS website to get real-time info on the status.

I don't see a problem using the MSM that way. But then I can think for myself. I don't need them to tell me what my opinion of the day is. Just to let me know when something is happening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top