Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7mm Remington Magnum
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I have a good customer that works for BNSF and he recently purchased a new hunting rifle in 7mm Rem Mag.
He cannot find ANY ammo, and I would like to purchase a box or two for him.

Let me know if you are willing to part with a box or two, or would be open to trade for 22lr, 9mm, 45acp, 308, 45-70, 30-06, 40sw, 38 special, 357 mag, 556, 7.62x39
I'm an avid reloader, and keep # of different calibers in inventory....just NOT 7mm

Thanks, Mark

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions: AMT

Burninpowder

Reactions
I have a good customer that works for BNSF and he recently purchased a new hunting rifle in 7mm Rem Mag.

Let me know if you are willing to part with a box or two, or would be open to trade for 22lr, 9mm, 45acp, 308, 45-70, 30-06, 40sw, 38 special, 357 mag, 556, 7.62x39
I'm an avid reloader, and keep # of different calibers in inventory....just NOT 7mm

Thanks, Mark
I have one box of 7mm mag 150gr soft point

Reactions
I have a full box (Remington) and a partial box (Winchester) (total 38 rounds) and 140 rounds of once-fired brass. I am in Tacoma.

Reactions

Thanks, Mark

Thanks, Mark