JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been eyeing the Nagant revolvers for awhile now, and I think I'm going to order one this week. My only concern is that the bores are dark. Is this a big deal? I figured for $80 it probably doesn't matter, but figured I'd ask here first. Thanks guys.

I've been eyeing the Nagant revolvers for awhile now, and I think I'm going to order one this week. My only concern is that the bores are dark. Is this a big deal? I figured for $80 it probably doesn't matter, but figured I'd ask here first. Thanks guys.

Is it $80+shipping+transfer?
I sell them for $110 normally. You can check them out before you buy if you are ever in Vancouver.

Is it $80+shipping+transfer?
I sell them for $110 normally. You can check them out before you buy if you are ever in Vancouver.

Yep, $80 + shipping + transfer + $10 hand select fee. The total for two would be about $250 after everything. I live in Longview, so I'm only about 45 minutes north of Vancouver. Do you have any in stock, or would you have to order them from somewhere?

I've got one of these and am something of a Nagant fan. They're rather cool. Extremely solid and reliable, clearly built to last. But as with any used gun, get the best possible bore, as Nagants are generally reasonably accurate guns, but I've had one with a rather worn and very pitted bore and it was pretty hard to hit anything at all with it at a good distance and I'm a halfway decent shot.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top