JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone local have a box of each .223 Prvi Partizan Match 69 and 75gr HPBT? I'm doing accuracy comparisons from my Armalite A2NM (generally using the heavier bullets 1x8twist bbl). If anyone has seen some on the shelves or has some locally (Portland/Vancouver) let me know, I'll be wringing out some loads next weekend 2/15/09. Found a fair amount of some BlackHills 68/75 match rounds also to compare. Thanks!

I've got some of the Prvi 75 grain and also some 62. The 69 was more expensive so I passed on it, heard better things about the 75 anyway.

I'm pretty busy this weekend but shoot me a PM with some contact info. I'd be happy to pitch in some.

FWIW...

I finally got to trial some Blackhills 68gr hvy match, 75gr hvy match, xm193 55gr, and Prvi 75gr match. By far and away the Blackhills 68gr hvy match was the winner with under 1" at 100yds and 1.5" at 200yds repeatable (but informal) from the bench with a 3x scope on the carryhandle and Cherokee raised cheekpiece. Not sure I'm a fan of the whole scope/carryhandle arrangement as it is difficult to remember holds and cheekwelds.

The 75gr stuff from Prvi and Blackhills seemed to perform equally at 200yds (informal) FWIW.

Anyone have any 69Prvi?

Thanks Tecla for sparing some 75gr Prvi. I think you'll like the BH68 stuff...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top