JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Email from American Reloading:

Attention Customers

Primer orders are being corrected and shipped out again Monday. If you received multiple tracking numbers stating it was returned to American Reloading this will be corrected ASAP. We have received conflicting information from UPS regarding packaging which has resulted in many returns to us. At the end of the day, it is our fault for not tracking down the correct info and double checking UPS info. We appreciate your patience for this matter and will make sure you are taken care of. Again, you will receive a new tracking number over the next 3 days and all of the orders will be shipped out Monday by 5pm.

THANK YOU for your business and support. Other orders will continue to be shipped out within 2-3 business days. We will be posting more products and continue great savings very soon!

American Reloading Team

Email from American Reloading:

Attention Customers

Primer orders are being corrected and shipped out again Monday. If you received multiple tracking numbers stating it was returned to American Reloading this will be corrected ASAP. We have received conflicting information from UPS regarding packaging which has resulted in many returns to us. At the end of the day, it is our fault for not tracking down the correct info and double checking UPS info. We appreciate your patience for this matter and will make sure you are taken care of. Again, you will receive a new tracking number over the next 3 days and all of the orders will be shipped out Monday by 5pm.

THANK YOU for your business and support. Other orders will continue to be shipped out within 2-3 business days. We will be posting more products and continue great savings very soon!

American Reloading

I also received the email just after I responded to you earlier. I've been informed that my new shipment was already sent. Don't yet know if this will affect the Argentinian primers shipment.

I bought 5k of the Muroms the day you posted the deal. They messed up the first label...about gave me a heart attack. UPS said my package was delivered but when I checked it was delivered back to Missouri I think. Anyway, got an updated delivery date yesterday and just checked the tracking again. Should be here tomorrow.

This is the first screw-up I've seen from them. They're a good company. It may be longer than tomorrow since this happened a few days ago and the shipments are Ground because of Hazmat. Good primers. I've used many of them.

I strongly suspect that the Russian primers - Wolf, Tula, Murom, Ft. Smith, etc., as well as those ammo brands will soon disappear just like Norinco products did years ago. Too bad, these probably made up to 10%-15% of the US market for some popular calibers. I don't see current shortages ending anytime soon....

I strongly suspect that the Russian primers - Wolf, Tula, Murom, Ft. Smith, etc., as well as those ammo brands will soon disappear just like Norinco products did years ago. Too bad, these probably made up to 10%-15% of the US market for some popular calibers. I don't see current shortages ending anytime soon....
I am stocking up even at current high prices. The next time this happens I will be much less concerned. As (if) retail prices begin to fall, I will dollar cost average my way into additional stock. In the meantime I will grab deals on the less popular primers when they pop up. I am beginning to switch my focus to rifle powders now and a few select mid range to magnum pistol powders.

Attention Customers

American Reloading Team

Just received 12K Turkish SPP. First impression is that they're good quality, beautifully packaged, commercial labeling. I'll load some up in both hammer and striker fired pistols (Browning High Power, Glock 34) and report....

16486754343996555138678150711653.jpg

Received both the Turkish and Argentinian primers and will load some 9mm for testing today. First impression is that the Turkish product is very well packaged and look great. The Argentinian primers are ok looking but the packaging is not up to the quality of the Turkish.

20220331_153543.jpg

Received both the Turkish and Argentinian primers and will load some 9mm for testing today. First impression is that the Turkish product is very well packaged and look great. The Argentinian primers are ok looking but the packaging is not up to the quality of the Turkish.

View attachment 1168933
If you have any light striking firearms can you try popping a few primers in them?

Ok... I've loaded up a bunch of the American Arms SYAs (Argentinian SPP) and have a few comments...
Each of the 4 bricks had 2 bxs where the primers had come out of the packaging. It's a pain in the butt to put these on a flat surface and a few went all over my bench. Grrrr!

Loading was great. They look good as a finished product and they didn't seem oversized. They are a brass color with flat surface.

No problem firing them in a factory unmodified Glock 17 or Browning HiPower. I did ok with slightly reduced springs in a Glock 34 with one FTF.

Double taps with competition springs did not go well. I'm a fan of Federals because they're soft, these are not soft. They are at least as hard as CCI 500s probably harder.

Put the FTFs into the Browning, no problem.

I wouldn't avoid these, but I'd personally only use the for plinking in factory guns.

The Unis Ginex are better IMHO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top