JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If you're familiar with the WOLF brand. You might remember these......

Russian-Sm-Rilfe-Primers.jpg
Russian-Sm-Rilfe-Primers3.jpg

I use to be able to get those. Sold to me as WOLF primers, by the supplier. Yeah......I got them at "reasonable prices". But those days are long gone.

I used them for target and plinking ammo. Hey......it went Bang! That being said.....IMHO, they were GTG. Do you want Match Grade? LOL, expect to pay for it.

Aloha, Mark

If you're familiar with the WOLF brand. You might remember these......

View attachment 1156484
View attachment 1156485

I use to be able to get those. Sold to me as WOLF primers, by the supplier. Yeah......I got them at "reasonable prices". But those days are long gone.

I used them for target and plinking ammo. Hey......it went Bang! That being said.....IMHO, they were GTG. Do you want Match Grade? LOL, expect to pay for it.

Aloha, Mark
These were actually highly sought after by many in the precision shooting world.

They sold 23 cases since I posted this. I wish they would sell these by the brick for around a $100 shipped. I wonder what their cost is on these? I guess hazmat and shipping would eat all their profit selling one brick at a time?

They sold 23 cases since I posted this. I wish they would sell these by the brick for around a $100 shipped. I wonder what their cost is on these? I guess hazmat and shipping would eat all their profit selling one brick at a time?
I'm sure it would.

The Turkish primers were shipped but returned to American due to a defect in the labeling according to the company. They said that it happened to several customers and blamed it on UPS. They reshaped on Thursday and it looks like I'll have them late next week. The Argentinian primers are likely to arrive mid next week....

The Murom and Ft. Smith labeled primers have been really great as have the Unis Ginex.

The Turkish primers were shipped but returned to American due to a defect in the labeling according to the company. They said that it happened to several customers and blamed it on UPS. They reshaped on Thursday and it looks like I'll have them late next week. The Argentinian primers are likely to arrive mid next week....

The Murom and Ft. Smith labeled primers have been really great as have the Unis Ginex.
I am really curious about the Argentinian primers. There isn't much info or reviews about them online.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top