JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought some 400 grain copper solids for my .500 magnum, pretty much just for fun.

Can't find much data for copper projectiles though, I can probably find some jacketed data and might be able to extrapolate from there, but if anyone had some good sources for data or experience I'd love to hear it.

Also, suggestions on cool stuff to shoot them at:D

Obligatory pic, .45 auto for scale.

20220327_175643.jpg

Cheapest close range dynamic reaction target: freeze a bucket of water solid ( I do this 5 or 6 at a time in commercial freezer) . Truck it to the range , and they melt just enough to slide right out of the bucket. Heavy .357s hit hard enough to create a shower of ice cubes. I would love to see what those sledgehammers do.

Cheapest close range dynamic reaction target: freeze a bucket of water solid ( I do this 5 or 6 at a time in commercial freezer) . Truck it to the range , and they melt just enough to slide right out of the bucket. Heavy .357s hit hard enough to create a shower of ice cubes. I would love to see what those sledgehammers do.
That's a super cool idea, I am definitely going to try that next time.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top