JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought they already did that one...

F62325CF-40CE-4F28-805F-1BE83C8616EA.jpeg

If you got a pair you already can carry in all 50. Or just become a cop. Then you get LEOSA.

There might be something to their madness. With 25 States with permit less carry aren't these people going to have to get a permit to carry out of their State. Could be a good way to know who has a guns. Closing a loop hole.

Kind of silly, no?

Can LEOs buy a pistol in the 50 states? I am guessing not.
Being a sworn law enforcement officer vs. having a FFL. Not even close to the same thing.

Buying and carrying aren't in the same category…..

Anyway you can carry in whatever state you want. Just reach down and give 'em' a tug. It's good for you.

We are all Americans, so we should all be able to carry in every state. Some do. Others leave their guns at home. It's a personal choice. Just be aware of the consequences. Risk management is key.

Concealed is concealed.

Ya know what I hate about Fox is... it's a reciprocity article and the top video is about Gavin Newsom stating "the 2nd is becoming a suicide pact..."
Clickbait pot stirring jerks... BUT SCREW THAT GUY ANYWAY!

The thing I hate about republicans is they always try to introduce legislation their constituents want when they have no hope of passing... then whine about it like it wasn't intentional.

Fool me once, shame on you...

The Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act or LEOSA is essentially what carry nation wide would be, though LEOSA has its own stipulations associated with that act. The question is why not enact 50 state reciprocity for carry permits aka treat them like driver licenses?
I'm sure the anti gun s**t stains will fight it tooth and nail, saying what they said about when shall issue permits came along years ago, there will be a blood bath when in fact crime went down as more people carried CC.
What irks me the most, is when the Republicans had a majority and could have passed this type of legislation as well as taking cans off the NFA, they decided to fart around instead, just to score political points.

Technically, we already have 50 state carry permits, it's called the Bill of Rights…. That would be Right #2. Eventually SCOTUS will align with the the Constitution and BoR and finally make nationwide constitutional carry a reality, as it should be.

Technically, we already have 50 state carry permits, it's called the Bill of Rights…. That would be Right #2. Eventually SCOTUS will align with the the Constitution and BoR and finally make nationwide constitutional carry a reality, as it should be.
I agree that no one should have to jump through state imposed hoops and pay fees to get a permission slip to carry in whatever manner suits them best, but have little hope that the Supreme Court will do much of anything in regards to putting a stop to it.

Equal Protection Clause ought to also apply to the 2A.. and thus by virtue of 27 States having Constitutional/Permitless concealed carry encoded into law... 23 other States ought to extend the same protection to their own citizens for concealed carry.

I take a simplistic view: the Legislative and Executive branch equates to gun control, its in their nature. The Judicial branch equates to gun rights.

Laws change depending upon who has the majority but they change very slowly as they go through the courts. National reciprocity can be done but it will probably need to go through the courts. Then the other branches will always put stipulations which have to go through the courts again...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top