JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvXam499yI

Has anyone seen this yet? If its real, and I believe it is. Where do I start with the list of wrongs?!!!? Says he is a "professional" and the video starts with a disclaimer that this stunt was done under the supervision of professionals. Professional Idiots maybe? Also, check out the comments on this video by the 99% sampling of American youth culture. Frightening, they all think its cool with no understanding of the way a true professional handles a firearm.

Common sense. The fact that shooting a watermelon off someone's head is a very bad idea indicates it. At best the shot is real and they shot the sequence twice, once for the guy firing a real gun and once for a guy standing with a watermelon on his head, then did a video overlay and made it look like it was the same shot. Also, why would a guy who specializes in special effects and has a bunch of videos that are entirely special effects do something with a real firearm (something incredibly dangerous to boot).

Did anybody who watched the video read the video description. Says it was a 200 yd shot. Looks like a whole lot less than 200 feet to me, but I didn't make the video and I don't know where the camera was.

My son showed this video to me last night...and I thought it was WRONG on so many levels. It actually disturbed me a bit, as I've done stupid things in the past and they linger..
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/off-topic/41747-johnny-cash-i-hung-my-head.html
We checked out his other videos, and saw a really crafty one, a bar scene shoot 'em up, where he was every character played, and that eased my mind that the William Tell vid was a 'bit', and nobody was in danger.
The young fella created a stir...no publicity is bad publicity when you're trying to get your name out there. He got my attention.
Mark

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR