JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWvXam499yI

Has anyone seen this yet? If its real, and I believe it is. Where do I start with the list of wrongs?!!!? Says he is a "professional" and the video starts with a disclaimer that this stunt was done under the supervision of professionals. Professional Idiots maybe? Also, check out the comments on this video by the 99% sampling of American youth culture. Frightening, they all think its cool with no understanding of the way a true professional handles a firearm.

Common sense. The fact that shooting a watermelon off someone's head is a very bad idea indicates it. At best the shot is real and they shot the sequence twice, once for the guy firing a real gun and once for a guy standing with a watermelon on his head, then did a video overlay and made it look like it was the same shot. Also, why would a guy who specializes in special effects and has a bunch of videos that are entirely special effects do something with a real firearm (something incredibly dangerous to boot).

Did anybody who watched the video read the video description. Says it was a 200 yd shot. Looks like a whole lot less than 200 feet to me, but I didn't make the video and I don't know where the camera was.

My son showed this video to me last night...and I thought it was WRONG on so many levels. It actually disturbed me a bit, as I've done stupid things in the past and they linger..
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/off-topic/41747-johnny-cash-i-hung-my-head.html
We checked out his other videos, and saw a really crafty one, a bar scene shoot 'em up, where he was every character played, and that eased my mind that the William Tell vid was a 'bit', and nobody was in danger.
The young fella created a stir...no publicity is bad publicity when you're trying to get your name out there. He got my attention.
Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top