JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Shown below are a .45 Cal black powder barrel (Dixie Gun Works) and hardware for a "half-stock" style rifle. These were in my dad's inventory of parts. The barrel is an octagon, percussion cap style and is 28-3/4" long. The barrel has been cut for the front and rear sights and the rear sight has been mounted. The ram rod holder is also mounted. The color on the barrel is a protective grease applied by Dixie or their gun barrel manufacturer. There is no rust on the barrel. With the barrel and the included parts kit with brass butt plate, grease patch cover, trigger assy, trigger guard, hammer assy, forearm cap, etc. there is enough to finish a rifle. There is a 2nd lock kit shown that is listed as an engraved "Hawken" lock kit in case the builder wanted to finish this rifle with a different appearance. All the builder needs is the half-stock of their choice.

I'm tossing-n a bag of .45 cal round balls and a Thompson Center Arms shooter's bag with (2) powder measures, a few percussion caps, ball seats, patches, nipple wrench and a variety of nipples.

$150 for everything

Please PM me here if interested (i.e. "start a conversation"). I do not text. Will need to be picked up at my location in Newberg.

20231023_073731.jpg 20231023_073816.jpg 20231023_073820.jpg 20231023_080609.jpg 20231023_081034.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top