JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the concept of the post, and the meaning. I targeted the booze piece because it shows how the general public never learns, because they probably would do it again.

This is my favorite example, because I haven't been able to come up with hyperbole more extreme than the reality
"Remember when bars could get firebombed because they decided to switch distributors?"

Really, alcohol prohibition is where we got the NFA. Dispute between black market distributors lead to the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre, and well....it must be the guns, yeah?

The problem I see is they want all these laws/rules/policies in place but do not have more than just that. Writing on paper, nothing to really mitigate or prevent something from happening in the first place with common sense.

I've honestly been wondering whys the point in having unarmed security and the only thing stopping an incident is a company policy (which restricts the employee to begin with) and a sign on the door. What is it about a policy and a sign that makes them feel better/safer? And then if something, god forbid, happens then its time to double down and look elsewhere instead of going hmm maybe I should have something to stop a threat at my front door instead.

Yep, scribbling on bar napkins!!! Means nothing to me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top