400 rounds 5.56 for $199 at hillsboro - heads up & discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
i asked if they had any of this at Albany Bimart yesterday, and they didn't know what I was referring to, I wonder if they are unpacking it today.
Bi-Mart has been selling 420 count ammo cans full of XM193 on stripper clips for ages. This is the first time I have seen it at Bi-Mart in the 400 count and not on strips. Still about $15 more than I want to pay but it's promising nonetheless in our current covid gouging market.

Reactions
Evidently Stayton is behind the 8 ball as they didn’t have a 400 round box of 5.56..
If I recall, the individual store has no say in what ammo shows up. It's just luck the draw and like post Sandy Hook you have to be in line before opening to be first through the door at Bi-Mart with the other 5 or 6 guys fogging up the glass who aren't there to get meds or a deal on mason jars. :D

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Reactions
@mods, sorry. I should have put this in 'great deals'. I was at Bi-Mart when posting and got in a hurry to post it
I think it’s just fine right here for a while so people can see what it sells for....
Moving to general forum, rather than great deals, so more folks can see it & discuss if they so wish.

Classifieds sections are no place for discussion threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom