JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Elderberries, God's gift for a healthy body. Makes THE best jelly, juice and syrup. My wife makes a 'medicine' out of it, haven't had the flu or a cold in years.

Hazelnuts, or as we've always called them Filberts. I would eat roasted Filberts over any nut out there.

Peach's are up there, hard to beat a good peach.

Yep, the black raspberries or Blackcaps are pretty special, I've got some growing on the property. Some years we get a lot some not so much. Great jam!

Not as weird as this Blue Boy AR??:confused::confused::confused:
View attachment 605583

I don't care what colour it is.

It's a FOR REAL AR, and the government here has decided that I can't have one.

You can only trust a politician when he has his mouth firmly closed - at all other times, remember that although you think you heard what you think you thought he said, what you thought he said is not what he meant.

No one is claiming the salmon berries? Hahaha. Black berries where always a fight growing up on a farm. But now I dont even cut them in my back yard cause the dang berries are so good and right out side the door.(I tell my wife I spray them every year but they are too tough);)

No one is claiming the salmon berries? Hahaha. Black berries where always a fight growing up on a farm. But now I dont even cut them in my back yard cause the dang berries are so good and right out side the door.(I tell my wife I spray them every year but they are too tough);)
A goat or twelve might put a dent it em.

I look forward every year to Rainier Cherries. Gives. you a good clean out.;)
View attachment 605580
I am spoiled when it comes to peaches. Grew up on a farm in central Washington we had peaches
that we thinned them to make them large and leave them on the tree to ripen. Not for commercial use.
I would have one every morning while changing sprinklers. Peaches as big as soft balls and you could peel off the skin with your thumb nail. Very sweet and juicy.:)

That's the thing I never experienced till living here. The skin peeling right off without even trying. That and the sweet juicy deliciousness.

Everything we had in Reno had to be picked so early and shipped from somewhere. We never knew fresh products like this area. Unless you like onions. That's about the main local produce we had locally in Fernley area. Down south we had some melon groves, but they had huge issues with radiated water so it was always a joke if you ate the Cantaloupe from Fallon you would grow an extra arm.

Closest place for fresh produce was Apple Hill outside Sacramento. Fun place if you love apples.

'Tis the season...

20190803_131209_resized.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top