JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for any 3D printer guys out there to possibly help me out. or many others too!!

Long story short i am paralyzed from chest down, tho i get around well in a manual wheelchair. but have limited hand function especially my left....
I just started diving into reloading. All is well but my biggest hurdle right now is putting my projectile on the case to be seated... i literally have zero grip in my left hand, but had an epiphany!!

Someone with a 3D printer!! could make a bullet holder. sized per caliber, .30 .22 cal 9mm for me specifically.

needs to fit snug enough to hold the projectile as it gets seated then just slide down case to pop of after seat..without the need to grip it to close.. kinda self spring loaded closed until bullet is placed in it.?

this fuse puller is close to concept but needs to be griped to close or use a rubberband..which is fine..

If anyone would like to try i am willing to cover costs for time, design and material costs

much appreciated!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top