JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cool article. though near the end they showed a little ignorance on their parts with this paragraph.

Those partially printed semi-automatic weapons are powerful, military-grade firearms, and because their lower receivers were printed, they are largely unregulated. The FOSSCAD member who spoke to WIRED says it's only a matter of time until fully-printed guns are equally durable and deadly.

Last Edited:
If you have the money, you can print in metal.

The interesting part to me, is the ability to print the part the BATFE determines is the gun - the part that gets the serial number. Then buy everything else.
Buy the barrel, sights, grip, hammer or striker, springs - just print the receiver.

Cool article. though near the end they showed a little ignorance on their parts with this paragraph.

Those partially printed semi-automatic weapons are powerful, military-grade firearms, and because their lower receivers were printed, they are largely unregulated. The FOSSCAD member who spoke to WIRED says it's only a matter of time until fully-printed guns are equally durable and deadly.

I will stick with my factory machined pistols.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top