JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cool article. though near the end they showed a little ignorance on their parts with this paragraph.

Those partially printed semi-automatic weapons are powerful, military-grade firearms, and because their lower receivers were printed, they are largely unregulated. The FOSSCAD member who spoke to WIRED says it's only a matter of time until fully-printed guns are equally durable and deadly.

Last Edited:
If you have the money, you can print in metal.

The interesting part to me, is the ability to print the part the BATFE determines is the gun - the part that gets the serial number. Then buy everything else.
Buy the barrel, sights, grip, hammer or striker, springs - just print the receiver.

Cool article. though near the end they showed a little ignorance on their parts with this paragraph.

Those partially printed semi-automatic weapons are powerful, military-grade firearms, and because their lower receivers were printed, they are largely unregulated. The FOSSCAD member who spoke to WIRED says it's only a matter of time until fully-printed guns are equally durable and deadly.

I will stick with my factory machined pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top