JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to see modern hicap pistols like the S&W M&P, Springfield Armory, Glock, etc chamber their .45 acp sized models in .38 Super or 9x23 calibers. I know the .357 Sig is out there for smaller frame pistols but I believe that .38 Super and 9x23 give more magazine capacity. I just think that if you are going to make a .45 acp sized frame you might as well offer other calibers like the 10mm. Smith and Wesson could even revive the .356 TSW round in their M&P line.

I loved my Coonan .357 Magnum's power and lack of recoil but it only held 8 rounds, magazines were very spendy, and it had no rail system for a tac light.

There's just not enough interest in some of the calibers you mention to make them. Its all about making a buck. If they can't make it, they won't make them.

I would like to see modern hicap pistols like the S&W M&P, Springfield Armory, Glock, etc chamber their .45 acp sized models in .38 Super or 9x23 calibers. I know the .357 Sig is out there for smaller frame pistols but I believe that .38 Super and 9x23 give more magazine capacity. I just think that if you are going to make a .45 acp sized frame you might as well offer other calibers like the 10mm. Smith and Wesson could even revive the .356 TSW round in their M&P line.

I loved my Coonan .357 Magnum's power and lack of recoil but it only held 8 rounds, magazines were very spendy, and it had no rail system for a tac light.

Oh! Boy! Would I love to see that happen. I have one of their custom 356TSW pistols and its a total barn burner. Have about a whole case of 356TSW Cor-bon ammo stashed with it and dies set up to reload.

The ammo is about 1450 fps, so its a hot, high speed round that will cause a lot of damage on impact with hollow point ammo.

Factory ammo has about dried up for the 356TSW. But the 38 super is alive and well and sought after south of the border in Mexico, I understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top