JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are correct. .357 SIG barrels for the Colt Delta Elite are just not available anywhere I can find either these days. Some years ago, after much looking, I was fortunate enough to finally get a custom match barrel out of Bar-Sto Machine in .357 SIG. Wasn't cheap and the wait was long but it's a beautiful barrel and really shoots! Alas Bar-Sto no longer offers that caliber in the Colt barrels. :( Durn shame. Just not enough people recognize the remarkable potential of the .357 SIG round.

However, I find with advancing years I don't use the .357 SIG barrel for my Delta Elite as often as I thought I might. Drop me an email if you're interested in it. Perhaps you can give it a better home than I can.

I have a cheap Swenson 40S&W barrel for it, and it works flawlessly. No ftf/ftes and is more accurat than me. i got it from midwayusa using my birthday discount for under $50. I was hoping to find a 357 sig barrel with the same luck. MrNatural, I don't have your email and the system here says its full.:(

I get the same "inbox full" message when I try to start a conversation with you. Server problems at NWF evidently.

I did manage to send you a message through the system here. Check your page.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews