JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About 30% off regular price and free shipping. I ordered 2. Been wanting a nice Bowie knife for awhile. Think I found a good affordable one. Watched a few reviews. Looks well made and highly recommended around the web.

Lowest price in 4 years. Generally about $45 or so.

61-%2B5wjnBEL._SL1500_.jpg

Tempting, but I have seen a lot of reviews with pics including this one that show their knives chipping or breaking badly. I have not had that issue myself, some say it's the heat treat on some runs. I've batoned with mine (not this model) and held up well. Tempting to get it but I really prefer my Cold Steel Bushman and Magnum Kukri, tough as nails....literally chopped huge trees into pieces to be able to drive through in just 20 minutes. TWO of them.

What do you use a Bowie knife for? Chopping down brush and small trees? Sure isn't my idea of what I'd carry with me for a hunting knife. And not what I'd want as a general purpose survival knife. Seems limited use to me?

Here's a better deal on a MADE IN USA Ontario Bowie. Leather sheath, American steel, steel handguard, and a blade with a big belly and a pointy tip. And it has a comfortable rubber grip for chopping. It doesn't have a full flat grind but neither does the Leroy.

Last Edited:
Here's a better deal on a MADE IN USA Ontario Bowie. Leather sheath, American steel, steel handguard, and a blade with a big belly and a pointy tip. And it has a comfortable rubber grip for chopping. It doesn't have a full flat grind but neither does the leroy.

Wow, that looks excellent with 1095 steel. Tempting. Thanks for sharing.

What do you use a Bowie knife for? Chopping down brush and small trees? Sure isn't my idea of what I'd carry with me for a hunting knife. And not what I'd want as a general purpose survival knife. Seems limited use to me?
For when your gun fails you can chop the leg offa deserving soul with one swipe. Mine is a vintage CS Carbon V Trailmaster and that thing would easily do it.

+1 for this beast.

After watching glowing reviews on this, I placed an order and got it in the mail. It's an impressive tool. It feels almost "short sword" sized. Very glad I ordered. I watched probably 5-10 online abuse tests and saw it perform very well, so was confident in the inexpensive Chinese steel used.

Overall, my unboxing impressions are that it is well made with minor imperfections in that the blade is not perfectly straight and off by a hair. Blade is otherwise perfect, gorgeous, and razor sharp. The balance and weight are excellent. The handle is very ergonomic and comfortable. I was disappointed that mine did NOT have the lanyard hole beneath the blade, it just had the hold at the base of the pommel. The kydex sheath is very well constructed. My only complaint is that it is not set up for a left handed user. It seems a better ambi design should be made.

I'm very confident this knife is up for the designed and intended tasks.

I assume it will perform as I've seen in many videos. For the $33 I paid, I'm very happy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top